Apply to Camp
Please read these instructions before applying online.
If you are a new family, you will be asked some basic family and camper questions. If you are enrolling more than one camper click the “add another camper” found at the bottom left before continuing with” enrollment options”. Next, click the “Continue to enrollment options”.
If you are already a camp family and are adding a new camper, click on “Returning families” at the top of the page. Please do not start a “New Family” application.
After login, you will be at the Parent Dashboard Home Page.
- Click on the “My account” tab
- select “add new camper”.
- Fill in the new camper information
- click “continue to enrollment options”.
If you son is returning to camp, click the “Enrollment” tab. Select Enrollment for 2023.
All – New & Returning Families
- Choose one of the four enrollment options which applies to your son.
- Select “save and continue” located at the bottom left.
You will be required to answer all the “Enrollment Questions.” Please read all the instructions carefully.
- Next is the “Forms “section. If there are forms that appear in this section, you will be required to complete them by the due date assigned to them. You can always come back to the “Forms” section to do so.
- Choose “Continue to check out.”
- Finally, you must complete the “Payment details” and submit a valid credit card and sign off on the “Terms and conditions.”
Only upon completion of all the above will your application be considered for acceptance and a place reserved for your son.
If you have more than one son attending camp, you will be required complete a new "Enrollment Option", “Enrollment Questions”, “Forms section”, and “Payment details” for each son that is applying.
New Campers Only
Application is not complete without the following:
- School Recommendation Form (copy the webpage link and paste the link into an email to send to your child's school)
- Report Card (uploaded during the application)
- Recent photo (uploaded during the application)
The following forms and information MUST be returned to the camp office by June 1st.
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card (uploaded during the application)
- Medical Form (uploaded during the application)
Please upload forms through to the Forms section on parent dashboard. Only one document may be uploaded to each destination. The two-page medical form must first be saved as a single PDF form in order that all information is received. DO NOT FAX OF EMAIL ANY DOCUMENTS.
To confirm receipt of application, please contact:
Penina Olstein, Camp Registrar and Financial Administrator