How to Pay
Payment Options & Discounts
Tuition payments can only be made through your FACTS account.
HTC no longer accepts monthly tuition checks.
Pay in full by August 15
- If full tuition is paid before the beginning of the school year, you will receive a 5% discount on the total tuition bill.
- A single check (made out to Fasman Yeshiva High School or FYHS) will be acceptable for payment before August 15th.
- This discount does not apply to the Give-or-Get obligation.
- Scholarship recipients are not eligible for this discount.
- Credit card payments incur a 2.85% convenience charge.
Pay in monthly installments from August through May on FACTS
- If you choose this option, please go to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Portal to create your account. If you are a previous FACTS user, please use your login.
- ACH Debit. You may pay in 10 monthly installments via ACH debit from your checking account. There is no additional fee for ACH debit.
- Credit Card Payments. You may pay in 10 monthly installments via credit card. Please note: Monthly credit card payments incur an additional 2.85% convenience charge monthly.
- The first payment will be processed on your elected date of August 3rd or 20th and on the 3rd or 20th of each subsequent month.