<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wYZkDn67H9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
All application materials must be submitted in one envelope. No incomplete application packages will be considered for admission. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all items have been received by HTC before the deadline.
- Please submit application to Blitstein Institute of Hebrew Theological College, 2606 W. Touhy Ave. Chicago, IL 60645
1. Application. Complete the application, and attach additional sheets if you require more room to answer any of the questions or wish to include additional information about yourself.
2. Fee. A check or money order (no cash) for the non-refundable application fee of $100 must accompany your completed application form.
3. Official Transcripts. Include official signed and dated transcripts in sealed envelope(s) from each high school and post-high school yeshivos/seminaries, colleges and/or universities you attended.
4. Letters of Recommendation. Two completed official Hebrew Theological College Admissions Recommendation Forms are required from rabbis and/or teachers who know you well and can comment on your aptitude for study at Hebrew Theological College.
5. Standardized Examination. All students must submit SAT or ACT scores. The Hebrew Theological College school code is 0817 for SAT and 1045 for ACT.
6. Interview. All candidates for admission are required to be interviewed by a representative of the Admissions Committee. The Office of Admissions usually arranges the interview after the candidate's application and supporting documents have been received.
7. Medical Form. All students must submit a completed medical form no later than August 1st. For mid-year admissions medical forms must be submitted by January 1st. Note: There is no mid-year admission for IEP. Download Medical Form
8. Campus visit. Applicants are invited to visit the College at any time during the year. Contact the Office of Admissions to arrange a tour. Arrangements can also be made for meetings with current or former students.
9. Financial Aid. Applicants who wish to be considered for financial aid must complete a separate Application for Financial Assistance available from HTC website or can be found at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Click here for more information
10. Foreign Students. All applicants who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States must contact the Office of Admissions to discuss visa and related issues. Foreign students, or those for whom English is not their native tongue, may be required to submit scores on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
No application will be considered by the Hebrew Theological College Admissions Committee prior to the receipt of each of the items listed above.
For more information please contact Blitstein Institute at (773) 973-0241.