Hebrew Theological College
Beis Midrash & College Program
7135 N. Carpenter Rd.
Skokie, IL 60077
Phone: (847) 982-2500
Fax: (847) 745-0200
2606 W. Touhy Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645
Please check out these informative links!
- A Glimpse into FYHS on YOU TUBE!
- Brochure (PDF)
- See where are students come from! (3D Map)
- FYHS at a Glance
- News, Media and Events
- Sign Up for our E-Newsletter
- Request Information
Financial Aid Options
All students should apply for Governmental Financial Aid programs as the first step in requesting Financial Aid consideration from Hebrew Theological College by completing the Governmental Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) available by visiting this site: www.fafsa.ed.gov
After completing the FAFSA you must complete the appropriate HTC Verification Worksheet below and submit it to the HTC Financial Aid Office:
- Click here for 2013-2014 Blitstein Institute Tuition
- Click here for Israel Experience Program Tuition
- Click here for HTC's Tuition Net Price Calculator
Supplemental Scholarship Forms - (Only applicable to students ON CAMPUS at HTC's Beis Midrash and Blitstein Institute. Please note: HTC does not offer additional scholarships for the Israel Experience Program. For additional scholarships, please speak with the Israeli Yeshiva or Seminary that you are attending.)
- This application will not be accepted unless accompanied by copies of your INCOME TAX RETURNS for the PAST TWO YEARS