Dormitory Supervisor, Fasman Yeshiva High School
Bellows Kollel of Hebrew Theological College - Beis HaMidrash LaTorah
The financial aid programs at Hebrew Theological College are designed to assist students who may be financially unable to meet the expenses of attending college. Financial aid is available in the forms of grants, scholarships, student loans and college work-study. Grants and scholarships do not have to be repaid. Student loans normally carry low-interest rates with repayment beginning six months after the completion of studies or when the student is not enrolled at least half time. Please see below for more information.
- Click here for 2015-2016 Beis Midrash Tuition
- Click here for 2015-2016 Blitstein Institute Tuition
- Click here for Israel Experience Program Tuition
- Click here for HTC's Tuition Net Price Calculator
- Click here for 2015-2016 Cost of Attendance
For 2013-14 and 2014-15 tuition schedules, please click here.
For information regarding Student Achievement, please click here.
Financial Aid Options
All students should apply for Governmental Financial Aid programs as the first step in requesting Financial Aid consideration from Hebrew Theological College by completing the Governmental Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) available by visiting this site: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Click here for an OVERVIEW of HTC Financial Aid Options (2015-2016 PDF)
- Click here for Merit Scholarship Application for Beis Midrash & College (2015-2016 PDF)
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to apply for Governmental Financial Aid at HTC (2015-2016 PDF)
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to apply for Governmental Financial Aid at HTC(2016-2017 PDF)
- Click here to obtain a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to "sign" the FAFSA
If you have been selected for verification and contacted by the Financial Aid Office, please see links below to download applicable form.
- V-1 Dependent 2015-2016
- V-1 Independent 2015-2016
- V-3 Dependent 2015-2016
- V-3 Independent 2015-2016
- V-4 Dependent 2015-2016
- V-4 Independent 2014-2016
- V-5 Dependent 2015-2016
- V-5 Independent 2015-2016
- V4 & V-5 Addendum - In Person 2015-2016
- V4 & V-5 Addendum - Notary 2015-2016
- V-6 Dependent 2015-2016
- V-6 Independent 2015-2016
If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the Financial Aid office. You will be advised how to proceed and which forms to download.
Federal Loan Programs
There are a number of loan programs available to students. Some have the interest accrue while the student is in school. Some do not accrue any interest while the student is enrolled at least half-time. The loans have varying interest rates, origination fees, eligibility requirements and regulations for repayment. Loans available at Hebrew Theological College include the Direct Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized) and Parent PLUS Loan. Students should check with the financial aid office to determine their eligibility for the various loans. For more information and to complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling (if required) please visit www.studentloans.gov.
- Direct Loan Request Form - Dependent
- Direct Loan Request Form - Independent
- Student PLUS Loan Request Form
Waiver to Speak to Third Party Regarding Financial Aid
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 establishes the rights of students with regard to educational records. The act makes provision for inspection and review of educational records by students and requires, in most instances, prior consent from the student for disclosure of such records to third parties. The consent must be in writing, signed and dated by the student, and include the names of the parties to whom such records can be released. The Act applies to all persons formerly and currently enrolled at an educational institution. Access to educational records -not copies- does not give permission to make changes to the student’s record.
Supplemental Scholarship Forms
Only applicable to students ON CAMPUS at HTC's Beis Midrash and Blitstein Institute. Please note: HTC does not offer additional scholarships for the Israel Experience Program. For additional scholarships, please speak with the Israeli Yeshiva or Seminary that you are attending.
This application will not be accepted unless accompanied by copies of your INCOME TAX RETURNS for the PAST TWO YEARS
- Application for Scholarship Assistance (Dependent)
- Application for Scholarship Assistance (Independent)
- Other Children Tuition
- Click here for 2014-2015 Beis Midrash Tuition
- Click here for 2013-2014 Beis Midrash Tuition
- Click here for 2014-2015 Blitstein Institute Tuition
- Click here for 2013-2014 Blitstein Institute Tuition