Preparation for College and Career!
Our college preparatory General Studies program has been carefully crafted to prepare Fasman Yeshiva High School students for entrance into leading universities. Our knowledgeable staff has the experience and ability to transmit their subjects to each student at his level of understanding. Our comprehensive general education, which includes Advanced Placement college level courses and SAT and or ACT preparation offers each student a personalized learning experience. Both the Limudei Kodesh and General Studies programs are designed to prepare our young men to be the leaders of their communities and chosen professions, and to instill a desire to continue the pursuit of knowledge throughout their lives.
The ideal student-teacher ratio provides for individualized instruction and the inclusion of all students in the classroom discussion. Through the General Studies program, Fasman Yeshiva High School students are encouraged to pursue their interests with the knowledge that they are learning from experienced teachers and mentors who can help guide their educational and career choices throughout their years in the Yeshiva.
Most classes are taught on multiple levels.
General Studies Curriculum
- Algebra - Standard/Honors/Telescopic
- Algebra 2 - Standard
- Anatomy & Physiology (Elective) - Honors
- Biology - Standard/Honors/Advanced Placement
- Business Math - Standard
- Computer Applications - Standard
- Chemistry - Standard/Honors/Advanced Placement
- Economics (Elective) - Standard
- English - Standard/Honors/Advanced Placement
- Humanities - Art & Music Appreciation, Drama, Speech
- Geometry - Standard/Honors/Telescopic
- Linear Algebra - Honors
- Physics - Standard/ Honors/ Advanced Placement
- Pre-Calculus, Calculus - Honors/Advanced Placement
- U.S. Government & Politics - Advanced Placement
- U.S. History - Standard/Accelerated Honors/Advanced Placement
- World History - Standard/ Advanced Placement