Welcome Blitstein Institute Alumnae! Learn more about our great Alumnae programs and events.
- Hadassa Levitin to Akiva Stern
- Sara Ruchama Krystal to Moshe Schneider
- Chaya Baruch to Yosef Dov Weisenfeld
- Eliana Levine to Daniel Tzvi Cohen
- Anya Seyfer to Daniel Gordon
- Mazal Moria to Elisha Karan
- Sara Herst to Ari Bellin
- Rochel Weldler to Pinchas Oustatcher
Alex (Kurtz) Cohen - a son
Danielle (Weissman) Herbach - a daughter
Helen (Smilovic) Baruch - a son
Chaya (Aragon) Singer - a son
Adina (Jenny Shidler) Block - a son
Rivka (Rubinoff) Friedman - twin sons
Shira (Rubinoff) Winner - twin daughters
Valeri (Zinger) Stavnitser - a daughter
Michal (Shenkman) Deutsch - a daughter
- Elana Loew (2008) completed a Masters in Social Work from the Jane Addams School of Social Work and is currently working at Evanston Hospital.
- Rivka Polsky (2004) completed a Masters in Library Sciences at Dominican University For two years she managed Title I Reading/Math resource program in 12 different schools: supervised over 25 Title I teachers, presented monthly professional development workshops, maintained communication with principals and parents, and collaborated with both Chicago Public Schools and counseling center to ensure the effectiveness of program. Rivka is currently a Middle School language arts and social studies teacher at Bais Rivka.
- Rochel Leah Berger (2000) graduated Kent Law School and is currently Assistant Corporate Council of the City of Chicago Building and License Enforcement.
Mazel tov to the following graduates who received State of Illinois teaching certification in January:
- Helen Simlovic Baruch - LBS I
- Estee Elkaim - Elementary Education
- Sarah Kramer - Elementary Education
- Mindy Myrowitz - LBS I
Best wishes to them for great success in their professions.