1. Complete application online at www.htc.edu/apply
Create an account online to start your application. You can save your application and continue at any time.
2. HTC Supplemental Requirements:
This section will appear after you choose “Hebrew Theological College” and save your “Academic Plan” section.
a. Personal Statement - The Personal Statement consists of two personal essays, each between 250-600 words in length. Please respond to both prompts below and submit your statement in Microsoft Word or PDF format using the Upload Document button:
Prompt A: Discuss the factors leading you to apply to Hebrew Theological College, your academic interests, and future plans.
Prompt B: Write about one of the following topics:
1. Describe the individual who had the most transformative impact on your life; explain that impact.
2. Describe your greatest achievement or challenge and its impact on your life.
3. Describe and explain a place or an environment where you feel especially comfortable.
b. Submit a copy of government issued ID or birth certificate using the Upload Document button.
c. Submit a copy of acceptance letter to Israeli Yeshiva or Seminary (IEP Program Participants only) using the Upload Document button.
d. High School Transcripts- HTC requires transcripts from each school attended.
If you are presently in high school, please upload an unofficial copy of your transcript in the Secondary/HS Academic Record section of this application
If you have already graduated high school, submit official signed and sealed transcripts to:
Hebrew Theological College
7135 N. Carpenter Rd.
Skokie, IL 60077
e. Standardized Examination: All students must submit SAT or ACT scores. The Hebrew Theological College school code is 0817 for SAT and 1045 for ACT. For SAT test administrations prior to March, 2015: minimum combined score of 1350, no score below 450. For SAT test administrations in March, 2015, and later: minimum combined score of 900, neither score below 450. ACT: minimum composite score of 19. Students whose SAT/ACT scores do not meet HTC minimum admission requirements, but show academic promise may be admitted on a provisional basis.
3. Two recommendation forms submitted online. Please input the names and contact information for each person who will be providing a recommendation. Please refer to “Recommendation” section for detailed instructions. If the recommendation form cannot be submitted online, please use the paper form found here.
4. $100 (non-refundable) application fee paid online before you submit the application
PLEASE VISIT www.htc.edu/apply TO APPLY