Mrs. Shoshana Cohen, Career Counselor
Office Hours: Wednesday and Thursday 2pm – 4pm and by appointment
Location: Faculty Office in the 2606 Building
- Guidance Counseling – Determine what area you would like to study at TI by discussing possible career options that would suit your interests and lifestyle.
- Career Events – Explore your chosen field by networking with on the job professionals.
- Job and Internship Placement – Get work experience in your field before you start searching for a full time job.
- Graduate School Advising – Find the school that is a good fit for you as you continue your education.
- Course Schedule Planning – Map out the prerequisite classes you need in order to get into your graduate school of choice.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Preparation Classes - Practice your standardized test taking skills.
- Graduate School Application Management – Make sure you have the proper documentation for admittance.